I'll chew on this one for the fun of it.
1. What's your favorite past time? Sports?
Hmm.. cuddling. Cuddling should be a sport. What could be better than spending time with someone you truly love all wrapped up in your arms? And if she wants to watch sports, here's the remote, it's ok by me. It's likely I'm not going to be paying attention to the TV anyway.
2. Which TV shows do you like? Sci-Fi, epics or adventure? Or another genre, perhaps? Star Trek (TOS & TNG), Firefly/Serenity. I watch a few other shows, but nothing that I'd list because it's a passing thought to watch them. I'm not a big TV watcher. There's so many other things to do that are more interesting. Reading books, communicating with friends, and attending church.
3. How do you think about lipstick? Do high heels intimidate you?
Lipstick, if you must. I prefer the natural look, no makeup at all. I want to see your natural complexion, the real color of your lips, the natural creases in your skin. This is what makes you who you are. Why hide it from me? As for high heels... why anyone is silly enough to wear those torturous devices is beyond me. They are bad for your feet. And don't you dare complain to me that your feet hurt when you wear them out. I will look at you and say, "I told you so." quicker than you can retract your complaint. You've been warned. And I don't want to hear any lines about how you think high heals make your legs look great. Your legs look great no matter what shoes you are wearing, or not wearing for that matter.
4. Where would you take your date? And what would you like to see her wear?
There are too many variables to post stipulate an adequate all inclusive response. The "attire" is dependent on the "where" which is dependent on the "date" in question.
5. In which activities would you most likely participate with your wife/girlfriend/date? Uhm, seriously? Home making, child rearing, sex (because seriously, to be completely honest, celibacy sucks.) , church activities, and whatever else she happens to want my help with. This is an incredibly vague question. May I suggest clarifying the parameters of your query.
6. I'm not asking what for, just pick the one you like.
a. Taco Bell
b. Sushi Bar
c. the bar of a classy Restaurant
d...........(your own idea, perhaps?)
B. Sushi Bar - Great Sushi is an incredible treat for me. It usually involves driving hours just reach the closest Sushi Bar. Something I relish and thoroughly enjoy when I go. I usually only take my absolute closest friend with me. Its a special reward and I treat it as such.
7. How do you describe your overall attitude? (I know – it’s a difficult one. Take your time!
When someone asks me whether the glass of water is half empty or half full, I simply drink the water. Problem Solved.
"I am an OPTIMISTIC PESSIMIST. I'm POSITIVE it's going to FAIL." I want a t-shirt that says this.
"I don't need an attitude adjustment. Everyone else needs a perspective adjustment." I also want a t-shirt that says this.
8. Does she have to look good in your sweater?
If she's wearing a sweater, it's not mine. I don't own any sweaters. And if she wants to know if she looks good in some other guys sweater, the answer will always be "No" even if she does look good in the sweater.
9. Which qualities do you seek in a woman/girl?
This is a list waiting to happen. I'm going to refer this over to your other forum post "What men want..." http://singlesaints.com/forum/forum.php?paramurl_js=http://singlesaints.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f%3D6%26t%3D221%23p1562
I wrote a big long thing answering this question, I don't see the need to regurgitate it here.
10. Do you support fight or flight responses? (to provoke extensive adrenalin output)
Or are you rather settled?
I'm usually rather settled. I still get excited about things and the adrenalin will pour forth at those times, but I am by no means an adrenalin junky. In other people I try to help them calm down. Being hopped up on adrenalin retards your rational thought and thus is a hindrance in most normal situations.
11. If she becomes obnoxious what do you say?
- - a. Nail yourself another assignment.
- - b. It’s not you – it’s me.
- - c. How about lunch/Dinner?
- - d. .........(what? you have a different set of words? Then - let's hear it!)
This would be dependent upon what she was being obnoxious about. Initially I would stay silent, listen, wait, and analyze her behavior to then determine the best possible course of action to calmly affect a solution to the disturbance.
12. What if she’d insist to pay for the flight, dinner, whatever?
It's cool with me. Just leaves more money in my pocket to spoil her with later, should that be the end result. If not, then it's less money I wasted.
13. What annoys you most about a woman/girl ?
Make up, High heels, and the word "Like".
15. Would it bother you if her income succeeds your own?
No, not in the least.
14. Do you want to have children?
- - a. Definitely.
- - b. No, but she can bring her’s.
- - c. Huh?
- - d. .........(fill in the blanks)
D. I've multiplied already. 1 times 1 equals 1. I've made my replacement for society. It's up to the ex to make her own.
15. Are you the imaginary type or rather realistic?
Hmm... I "imagine" that by signing up on this website I will have the opportunity to possibly meet and therefore bring to reality the idea that I have for an eternal companionship, but "realistically" when the closest sister members on this site are over 100 miles away (one direction) the reality is that I'll be lucky to find someone who is willing to communicate effectively enough to enjoy my humor.
16. What distracts you most? How do you stay focused?
Boobies.... I'm sorry, what were you saying?
Let's be completely honest about this one. If the ladies didn't want us guys to notice them, then y'all wouldn't be wearing clothes that show them off. Period, plain and simple. So, if I walk up to you, look down your cleavage, and comment to you saying, "Hey, those are nice. Thanks for sharing them" and this offends you, you might want to rethink what you are wearing. If you are going to show them off, I'll let you know that I'm appreciative.
After all, my momma taught me that when someone shares something with you, you should thank them.